Highlights of the Barnett Ross Auction on 16th May 2019
We held our 2nd Auction of year at The Langham Hotel, 1c Portland Place, Regent Street, London and have now sold 82% raising a total of £8,062,850.
Lot 1 – 136 Shenley Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1EF – This Freehold mid terraced building, comprising a ground floor florists producing £12,000 p.a. with separate rear access to a vacant 4 bed self-contained flat, was offered with a Reserve below £400,000, on behalf of Executors and sold for £556,000.
Lot 16 – 314 Whitehorse Road, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2LE – This Freehold former café with a self-contained 1 bed flat above let on an AST, proved very popular during the marketing period with several block viewings, sold for £263,000 - £73,000 above the Guide.
Lot 18 – 109 High Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 5UZ – This Freehold mid terraced building comprising a ground floor charity shop with a 2 bed flat above producing £47,600 p.a. was offered with a Reserve below £700,000 on behalf of Executors. It sold for £736,000, making it the most expensive Lot of the Auction, generating a yield of 6.5%. The shop is occupied by the charity Willow, founded by the legendary former Arsenal goalkeeper Bob Wilson together with his wife Megs.
The next Barnett Ross Auction will take place on Wednesday 17th July 2019.
- February 2019 Auction Highlights
28th February 2019
- December 2018 Auction Highlights
13th December 2018
- October 2018 Auction Highlights
24th October 2018
- July 2018 Auction Highlights
17th July 2018
- May 2018 Auction Highlights
10th May 2018
- 2017 Property Review
10th January 2018
- October 2017 Auction Highlights
30th October 2017
- July 2017 Auction Highlights
20th July 2017
- May 2017 Auction Highlights
11th May 2017
- May 2017 Auction Press Release
25th April 2017
- February 2017 Auction Highlights
1st March 2017
- October 2016 Auction Highlights
31st October 2016
- July 2016 Auction Highlights
14th July 2016
- May 2016 Auction Highlights
12th May 2016
- Site in Bermondsey, London SE1 sells for £4,400,000
16th December 2015