Receivership Property at Auction
As a firm of Chartered Surveyors regulated by the RICS we understand the necessity for a professional approach on all instructions.
Our various Public Auctions will provide a Receiver or Administrator with the following:
- A fast, effective and, most importantly, a transparent method of sale.
- A method to offer vacant, partially let or fully let properties.
- A method to offer unusual properties such as partially constructed buildings or properties subject to short leasehold interests.
- A clear and concise marketing procedure.
- All aspects of the sale from the initial inspection, preparation of the auction particulars, liaising with the solicitor, dispatching the legal packs and accounting for the deposit will be handled by us.
- All prospective purchasers will have a fair and equal chance to bid.
- Confidence that the sale price was the 'best price on the day'.
We have successfully acted on behalf of a number of LPA Receivers, Trustees in Bankruptcy and Administrators such as GVA, Edward Symmons, Colliers International, Lamberts and Baker Tilly on a diverse range of properties including:
Luton Mall, 46 George Street, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 2AZ
Town centre freehold investment
Sold for £2,325,000
3 The Square, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 2AR
Partially constructed building designed to provide 6 Flats
Sold for £121,000
11 Hurstwood Court, Finchley Road, London NW11 0AP
Vacant 2 bed flat with only 23 years unexpired on lease
Sold for £136,000
50 & 51 The Broadway, Ealing, London W5 5JN
Two vacant shops each with upper parts
No. 50 sold for £960,500, No. 51 sold for £1,066,000
115 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 2LH
Retail investment with two flats sold off
Sold for £250,000